March 10, 2008
Sad, Sad Day
Well, today I was planning on posting all sorts of cool pictures because we just got back from Disneyland. But, to our misfortune, our camera got lost somewhere on the way home. Way sad. Especially, because I usually just carry it around in my purse so we can catch the action wherever we go. We're investigating this matter, but regardless, we'll have a new camera and pictures in a couple of weeks because of our planned trip to Zion's National Park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so sad you lost your camera! What a bummer!
Hey Katie! Welcome to the blogging world! Mel just told me you had one up! I love it. I just set mine up different so I need your email address so you can log back into my blog.
Sorry about the camera MIA. Totally sucks! I hope you find it. Cindy told me what great pics is has in store. Talk to you soon!
Hi Katie! I seriously don't know how I came upon your blog. It's been awhile since the days at USU. Come see our blog at pandkallred.blogspot.com
Post a Comment