February 3, 2008

We've Joined the Club

Well, we've finally joined all of you with your blogs. We don't have any kids to show off, so our trips are just going to have to do. This was my project for the Superbowl, since I'm not a big football fan. I cheated and changed the dates on some posts so that I could put some pictures on but still have them in chronological order...it would bug me otherwise. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

Hey friends!!! I am SO excited you guys have started your blog!! I love the sledding pictures in your kyack (I really don't know how to spell that!) Anyway, the blog looks great! :) When are you guys going to have us over for guitar hero????

M. M. C. C. said...

I would like to know how you changed your post date! I don't even know how to do that : )

Emily said...

Talk about slacker. At least I have a blog entry closer to march. Hahaha