April 23, 2008

Two Funny Videos

Here's a glimpse of what it's like to work with Middle School students. Both are really funny, but the second one is not so much because I got a bloody nose and had to have it checked out by a doctor. No worries, just some bruising.

4 comments:

Mandyyyyyy said...

Oh my gosh Katie, after that face smash you should be blowin your nose from the other side of your head!! Holy Cow that looked like it hurt!

Brian and Amber said...

So you really could win A LOT of money with that video...I know it probably hurt but seriously it is soo funny! Please submit it to AFHV!!

The Dahls said...

HAHAHA! Thanks for puting that up! You know how I love to laugh at people! Poor Katie...you know I laugh at you out of love. How's your noggin? That looks pretty painful....

KDE said...

I think I probably would've retaliated and smashed his face into the pie - using my raw anger to fight back the "I just got punched in the nose" tears. Good thing I just did EFY and not teaching... Oh yeah, this is Keith - Diana and I have a blog too - dianaandkeith.blogspot.com - e-mail us so we can add you to our list!