skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Catch Up!
Okay, so I'm just putting a bunch of pictures in one post so that I can catch up. We don't have the internet, so I don't have very many chances to get pictures up, but we take them like CRAZY!
Here are a couple from the tulip festival. 
We went to dinner at Grandma Gravis' for my mom's birthday. Afterwards, Abbey helped with the dishes, she kept telling Grandma that they were too hot...gotta love those Grandma Hands!
The kids all took turns sitting next toGrandpa.
As always, taking turns for Abbey and Sophia was eventful.
Jack just sat with Papa, but it was still in the right chair! 
This is a picture of the chair that my Grandpa is making for me and Robert. It was a wedding gift, but he was pretty sick a year ago. I'm just so happy that we will get one, because it's something I have looked forward to since I can remember.
And this is Dallas as she walked in on her surprise birthday party. Josh was so excited to throw the party for her, and she was completely surprised.
2 comments:
Hello....you have more to catch up on
you completely skipped a post in May. with all the birthdays, I thought for sure I would see one!! GOSH!!!!! just promise you'll do one for Chanler's awesome pirate party : )
Post a Comment