July 22, 2008

Flaming Gorge

Okay, if you haven't seen our pictures from Mexico yet, keep scrolling down. It's time to add a new post before I get way, way behind. My only hope is to get caught up in time for me to start school again. Then, I'll never post since I'll be working 1 1/2 jobs!

So, over the 4th of July my mom's side of the family always goes camping at Flaming Gorge. We camp close to the dam so we can raft the river whenever we want. This year we went down twice because Brooke brought the triplets and someone had to stay behind with them each time.

My dad, Sheree, Robert, and John were in heaven because they got to kayak for 2 days! They convinced Brian to try it out too. These are some videos of them rolling. Also, since we pretty much just went down the river, those are the only pictures I have. Enjoy!

Oh, I almost forgot. Once we got to Flaming Gorge, Robert notice that his truck was leaking. Well, come to find out that his water pump had gone out! We had to take a trip to Vernal to get a new one, and the tools needed to change it because they are special ones. Luckily, Robert knows how to do those things, plus Aaron is also a mechanic, so he helped out two. Thanks Aaron! We keep joking that we are not going to go on anymore vacations because they end up costing us too much!


4 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

It's about time you updated!! HA HA :) Brian really enjoyed watching the video of him flipping over...he was analyzing it so he could do it better! We need to hang out soon!

Mandyyyyyy said...

Oh my gosh I would be totally freaked if I was upside down in one of those boats, you guys are so brave! It looks like you had a lot of fun.

M. M. C. C. said...

I love the new blog setup. you are so cool! and you're definitely part of the blog network now : ) thanks to you both for all of your help, I really appreciate it!

Rachel said...

Looks like you had a great time. Tyson would love that. Maybe when the boys are older we'll take on an adventure like that.