So, we've just been doing a lot of family stuff because it was the end of the summer. Derek moved to Seattle to go to school, so before he left we had a swimming party at my mom's house. This is the deal, we used to be way crazy in the pool when we were little. But, we've kinda chilled out over the years. Then, we all started getting married. The brother-in-laws and the boy cousins have brought back the craziness. This particular time, they were trying to walk on water. Enjoy.

Then, one night we all decided to go bowling. It was a spur of the moment thing. It was a lot of fun, and the little girls were so funny watching their bowling ball go down the lane.
And, here's some funny pictures of our nephews. Jack eating his heart out, like always. Chanler sporting a sweet hat. And, Chanler, Porter, and Deakin on their 4-wheelers they each got for their first birthdays. Check back next week, we went camping over Labor Day, and I hope to have those pictures posted by then!
5 comments:
We are SO SO impressed with the video!! Awesome! Will you teach us how to make cool video's like that?? When are you guys going to come see our sweet trailer?? :)
for my birthday, all I want is for you to do the tag I have on my blog : )
Those little boys on their 4 wheelers are so cute! I'll email you that stuff later today!
ok...emily...I mean Katie. You are being like me. Time to update
I think you need a new post. it's been a few months : )
Post a Comment