Let's try posting once a month... :)
I was dying to go 4-wheeling because I finally feel good! Robert took me on Memorial day. Here are some pictures we took. If you look close, you can see the temple behind us.

We went to the cemetaries, like usual, but our family is soooo into kayaking now, we had to go see the river afterwards. Don't worry that they've already gone twice, but Robert hasn't been able to go yet. (That's because he was busy taking me 4-wheeling.) Robert was trying to show off his freestyle walking skills, so Abbey, Sophia, and I had to try too. And, Sheree and Nick needed some pictures to put in their wedding video. :) Congrats to them!

We went to the cemetaries, like usual, but our family is soooo into kayaking now, we had to go see the river afterwards. Don't worry that they've already gone twice, but Robert hasn't been able to go yet. (That's because he was busy taking me 4-wheeling.) Robert was trying to show off his freestyle walking skills, so Abbey, Sophia, and I had to try too. And, Sheree and Nick needed some pictures to put in their wedding video. :) Congrats to them!
Finally, we got free tickets to some motorcross show. It was combined with a Hoobastank concert. Funny. The best part was the motorcycles, but Robert has been threatened to never try this stuff!


3 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you feel good again and were able to have some fun. And how about twice a month? Aren't you free from work all summer? :)
My favorite part of all this was that Robert was threatened not to try any of those things at home! It's fun to see what you're up to. I'm with Anna: post more!
Sounds like Katie is BACK!! YAY!
Post a Comment