I knew if I didn't get this post up right away, it wouldn't happen. You can expect a good three months of blogging from me here pretty soon though because school will be out. :)
Yesterday, we had the first pool party of the year. It was way fun. We got to hang out with some old friends, new friends, and family. Here are a few pictures.



5 comments:
love the pages. so glad you're using the program. I'm also really excited to see your months of blogging backups : ) sorry we missed the party. the joys of being married to a motor officer!
missed you today at the blackburns, but the ultrasound photos are posted on the blog if you want to see them soon.
Nicely done... I am however a little upset I didn't make any of the pics ;) Just kidding
YAY Katie is slowly coming back! We would've loved to make it to the pool party...maybe next year!
nice pics. Sorry again to miss it. Once school is out we will HAVE to get together!
I need those pics!! I finally started updating mine. The party was FUN!
Post a Comment