I know that you have all be anxiously awaiting another post from me, considering it's been a month. But, you'll just have to wait a little longer because we're leaving for Mexico tomorrow with my whole family! We'll be gone for a week, which means Happy First Anniversary in Mexico. Lucky us! Don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures for me to add once we're back, and I'll have all the time in the world, since school is out.
I also wanted to give a shout out to those May birthdays. Robert and Me, haha. It was fun to celebrate together, even though I was initially against it. Also, Happy Birthday to Mike and Cindy. Finally, Happy Birthday to my grandpa. His birthday was June 2, but he turned 80, so I thought I'd include him too!
June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the new blog setup. Maybe it's just our comp but the orange is a little hard to read. I'm excited to see photos soon : )
Post a Comment