March 29, 2009

I won!!

There's been some question as to whether or not I could beat my grandpa in a race due to my disease. Well, he came to visit me last night and we raced. He won in the trash talking, but I won the race. Apparently, I'm well on my way to recovery. :)

4 comments:

Anna said...

Like a foot race? So...are you developing an interest in running? Or just in beating your Grandpa? :0) And congratulations! There's nothing like beating an old man. Ha, ha.

Brooke and Aaron said...

I'm so proud. I was getting worried!

Brian and Amber said...

ha ha! that is awesome! I wonder if either of you tipped over?

Kristin said...

I know you don't want sympathy, but I just wanted to say sorry that you've been going through all that! I had no clue and I feel bad. I hope everything really is getting better for you!